|Office hours:||Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Friday 0800 - 1145 & 1300 - 1600|
|Thursday 0800 - 1145 (closed in the afternoon for training)|
We provide the following services:
- Same day and routine appointments from infants to adolescents
- Newborn and Infant weight checks.
- School and day-care physical exams.
- Newborn circumcisions.
- Exceptional Family Member Program.
The Pediatric Clinic is located at the Mary E. Walker Clinic:
Our mailing address is:
Mary E. Walker Center
Bldg 170 Rm 100
Fort Irwin, CA 92310-5109
- School and Sport Physicals
- Children entering Kindergarten must complete a specified packet which is available from our clinic
- To meet California's school entry requirements, children entering kindergarten will need a total of five (5) DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) immunizations; four (4) polio immunizations; two (2) MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) immunizations; three (3) hepatitis B immunizations; and one (1) varicella (chicken pox) immunization. In addition, it is required that a urine and hematocrit (HCT) be documented within one year
- Please provide all copies of their immunization and medical records at their appointment
- For all school and sport physicals, and required blood testing or vaccination updates should be completed PRIOR to the scheduled provider's appointment
- Weight checks for newborns and infants
- Monday - Friday: Please arrive promptly at 0730 daily
- Saturday and Sunday: Please contact the Mother Baby Unit prior to arriving at 380-3199
- For all same day and routine appointments, please call central appointments as (760) 380-3124
- Routine appointments, you may walk directly into the clinic area
- Same day appointments, you must sign-in at the front desk
- Always arrive the the Mary E. Walker Center 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to ensure you will be seen on time
- If you would like a reminder for your scheduled appointment, please inform the clerk as central appointments at the time you make your appointment
- In fairness to all our patients, if you are unable to arrive within 10 minutes after your scheduled appointment, you will be asked to rescheduled your child's appointment. If you feel your child has urgent needs, you will be directed to the Emergency Department
- To cancel you scheduled appointment please call central appointments at (760) 380-3124
- During duty hours press 2 and a clerk will assist you
- After duty hours follow the voice commands
- To obtain a medication refill call central appointments at (760) 380-3124, ask for a telephone consult with you provider for a medication refill
Please have available any outside medical records or consults, x-rays and laboratory reports so that repeat testing is avoided. You can request records of prior medical evaluations or hospital admissions from your other provider and have them sent to our clinic with attention to the staff physician or clinic involved in your care.Â If you have any questions or concerns contact the central appointments line at (760) 380-3124