Dr. Mary E Walker Center
Family Practice - Pediatric - Internal Medicine
Optometry - Pharmacy - Tricare Services - Population Health
and Related Instructions
We provide the following services:
The Mary E. Walker Center provides a broad range of comprehensive services to our beneficiaries. These services include:
- Family Practice
- Same Day and Routine Appointments from infants to all ages.
- Active Duty, Retirement, and Commission Nominee physical exams
- School and Day-care physical exams
- Focused disease specific educational sessions
- Minor Surgeries
- Exceptional Family Member Program
- Pediatrics: see pediatric home page
- Internal Medicine
- Comprehensive adult medical care (Same Day and Routine Appointments)
- Minor Surgeries, Graded Exercise Treadmill Tests, Pulmonary Function Studies
- Optometry: see optometry home page
- Flight Medicine
- Immunization and Allergy Clinic: see Immunization and Allergy home page
- Pharmacy: see pharmacy home page
- Tricare/Managed Care: see tricare/managed care home page
- Population Health: see population health home page
The Health Care Clinics are located at the Mary E. Walker Clinic:
Our mailing address is :
(Indicate specific clinic name)
Fort Irwin, CA 92310-5109
Our fax number is:
Hours of Operation:
M-F 0730-1630 and Wed late clinic until 1900
- School and Sport Physicals
- Children entering Kindergarten must complete a specified packet which is available from our clinic. To meet California’s school entry requirements, children entering kindergarten will need a total of five (5) DTP (diptheria, tetanus, and pertussis) immunizations; four (4) polio immunizations; two (2) MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) immunizations; three (3) hepatitis B immunizations; and one (1) varicella (chicken pox) immunization or documentation of prior disease. In addition, it is required that a urine and hematocrit (HCT) be documented within one year.
- Please provide all copies of their immunization and medical records to their appointment.
- For all school and sport physicals, any required blood testing or vaccination updates should be completed PRIOR to the scheduled provider's appointment.
- Active Duty (AD) Retirement, School, and Commission Nominee Physicals
- All AD military and Commission nominees will complete their military physical exam at the Physical Examination Clinic. These appointments are scheduled through Central Appointments at (760)380-3124. Please specify this clinic when scheduling your appointment.
- The physical examination is a two day process. The first day will include initiation of required paperwork and completion of required testing/evaluation. The second day will be an appointment with a doctor