Allergy - Immunization Clinic
|Phone:||Fax (760) 380-4409|
|Office hours:||Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday- Friday: 0800 - 1145 & 1300 - 1600|
|Thursday: 0800-1145 (closed in the afternoon for training)|
We provide the following services:
- Vaccination Administration
- Allergy Extract Administration
- Screening for latent Tuberculosis infection (PPD)
The Allergy - Immunology Clinic is located at the Mary E. Walker Clinic:
Our mailing address is:
Bldg. 170 Rm. 338
Fort Irwin, CA. 92310-5109
Tuberculosis Screening (PPD): Placement and Reading
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Friday: 0800 - 1145 & 1300 - 1600
Thursday: PPD will be read from 0800 - 1145. No PPD placement service is available on this day.
PLEASE NOTE: You must return to the Allergy - Immunization Clinic 2 days later to read and record the PPD.
- All patients will be seen on a walk-in basis. To ensure that we provide you with our service as soon as possible, please sign-in at the front desk prior to reporting to the clinic
- Please provide all past immunization cards and/or medical records.